Monday, January 30, 2012

Meal Plan 1/30

Good grief. It is Monday again. I stayed up too late last night browsing paint colors on the Benjamin Moore site. I want to paint our family room something other than white. What is a good color for a family room? I have a lot of brown and blue accents.

 Paint is confusing. I have found a few rooms online that I like, but I am concerned about the lack of light in our family room. Here are the pictures I discovered and liked.



I am drawn to greens at the moment.  We have two bathrooms painted a similar color to the second picture. My husband hates the color. He wants to paint the room a soft orange color. I am not convinced. I am going to order some samples this weekend. The selection part of painting is so much fun.

I am excited about the meal plan. I love homemade mac 'n cheese. I was searching for Valentine recipes and came across the pizza below. It was so cute. I had to add it even if it isn't quite Valentine's day yet.

I just realized the exclamation point is broken on my keyboard. Ugh.  I promise I am excited.

Monday: Honey Glazed Ham and Awesome and Easy Corn Casserole
Tuesday: Steak and Mushroom Florentine and  Spaghetti with Basil Pesto
Wednesday:Slow Cooker Cheesy Potato Soup and biscuits
Thursday: Southwestern Black Bean Soup and corn muffins
Friday: Happy Roast Chicken and  Cumin-Rubbed Sweet Potatoes with Sage
Saturday: California Chicken and Mac 'n Cheese
Sunday: Be-My-Valentine Pizza and salad

More meal plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send me a piece of your mind. Maybe I will get smarter!